All you have to do is download BrandSpot App and sign up. Follow the instructions and verify your profile.
Once it's done, you can refer to anyone and get 1000 Coins for each person who accepts your invite and starts an account.
Let me guide you through the steps:
- Open an account using Brandspot 365 App.
- Go to the section Invite friends.
- Invite using your referral code in facebook, whatsapp, instagram and what not!
- It will look something like this- https://Brd.co/xxxx/ol1z55n
- Enjoy your free Subscription on 5 referral..!
Once you do this, you'll get 1000 Coins which is directly added into your app account.
- Brandspot365 Referral Program (‘Referral Program’) is a reward based referral program for the subscribers of Brandspot365. Under this Referral Program, the existing subscribers of Brandspot365 who have an active account status are eligible to refer a new customer ("Prospective Subscriber") to Brandspot365 for the purchase of a New Brandspot365 Subscription.
- The Referral Program is valid from 30th January 2021, till such date as Brandspot365 may decide in its sole discretion.
Upon referral by a Subscriber, the Prospective Subscriber will be contacted by Brandspot365 for their
- Brandspot365 Account activation. The rewards under the Referral Program will be provided as specified in Part B (Referral Benefit) below.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Referral Program, the following shall be the referral benefits:
- On successful referral by a Subscriber, the Prospective Subscriber shall be eligible to receive a special discount on the purchase of a new Brandspot365 Subscription.
- On successful activation of the Prospective Subscriber’s Brandspot365 Subscription:
- The Subscriber who referred such Prospective Subscriber shall be eligible to receive reward coins of 1000 (One Thousand Only) on annual and reward coins of 300 for monthly subscription
- The Subscribe who registration on app shall be eligible to receive 1000 Coins which shall be credited to the Subscriber’s Brandspot365 Account within one (1) day of such successful activation
- The Prospective Subscriber who Registered on app shall be eligible to receive Reward Coins of 300
- The Prospective Subscriber who purchased a new Brandspot365 Subscription after being so referred shall be eligible to receive Reward Coins 1000 (One Thousand Only), which shall be credited to the Prospective Subscriber’s Brandspot365 Subscription within one (1) day of such successful activation.
(Collectively referred to as “Referral Benefits”).
Methods of Participation
A Subscriber can refer a Prospective Subscriber to Brandspot365 through the following mode:
- Through SMS: A Subscriber can text: REF "Prospective Subscriber’s Mobile Number" to xxxx, from his/her Registered Mobile Number (primary/alternate).
- Though Brandspot 365 Mobile App: A Subscriber can log into their account on Brandspot 365 App to participate in the Referral Program by clicking on Refer & Earn tab.
Note: The Subscriber having multiple Subscription account linked to his/her Registered Mobile Number, can receive the Referral Benefits credit in only one Subscription account. In such case, the Subscriber will have to indicate the Subscriber ID on which the Subscriber would like to receive the Referral Benefit.
General Terms and Conditions
- The following persons shall not be entitled to participate in this Referral Program:
- Brandspot 365 business associates including the dealers, advertising agencies and their employees;
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.;
- Residents of any state in India, if it is prohibited by law in such state.
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions stated here, the Subscribers shall be bound by the Subscription Contract found on the Brandspot365 website. www.branspot365.com
- Brandspot365 shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Subscriber to any network operator or network service provider including any mobile carrier handling charges, data handling charges, or premium rates that may be charged by the network operator/ service provider. The Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of networks. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Subscribers and the network operator without involving Brandspot365.
- While participating under the Referral Program, the Subscribers and the Prospective Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked by Brandspot365 from such Subscribers and the Prospective Subscribers.
- A Subscriber can refer a Prospective Subscriber starting from 30th January, 2020 at 00:00:00 AM.
- Brandspot365 reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Brandspot365.
- Only a Subscriber of Brandspot365 having an existing active account status can refer a Prospective Subscriber under this Referral Program.
- A Subscriber cannot refer an existing Brandspot365 Subscriber (Active/In-active) as a Prospective Subscriber.
- Only Regular-Residential category Subscribers can refer a Prospective Subscriber. Any reference from any agent, dealer, installer, etc. will not be considered as reference.
- The Prospective Subscriber will be informed that he/she has been referred by a Brandspot365 Subscriber (participating Subscriber’s name will be shared with such Prospective Subscriber).
- Any Prospective Subscriber can be referred only once. A second referral of the same Prospective Subscriber will not be accepted as a Prospective Subscriber.
- A Subscriber cannot refer himself/herself for this Referral Program, if the Registered Mobile Number is same for referrers and referee then the offer will be void and Subscriber shall not be eligible to receive any credit/benefits.
- The said Referral Benefit will only be a one-time credit and must not be considered as a recurring monthly credit. Brandspot365 reserves the right to increase or decrease the amount of the said Referral Benefit anytime during the term of this Referral Program without any prior intimation to its Subscribers.
- A Subscriber can refer up to a maximum of hundred (100) Prospective Subscribers, however, a Subscriber can receive the Referral Benefits to his/her Brandspot365 Subscription Account for only three (3) successful activation of the Prospective Subscribers referred by him/her. For avoidance of any doubt, a Subscriber will not receive any Referral Benefits for any referrals beyond three (3) successful Prospective Subscriber activations of the Brandspot365 Connection referred by him/her under this Referral Program.
- This Referral Program is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- A participating Subscriber will be eligible for the Referral Benefit if the Prospective Subscriber referred by the Subscriber activates the new connection through Brandspot365 Website/Helpline modes only. Referral Benefits will not be provided if the Prospective Subscriber gets the new connection through any other sales channel.
- Brandspot365 reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Referral Program or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of Referral Program.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Referral Program shall be solely borne by the existing Subscribers.
- The charges for SMS sent by the Subscriber for the participation in this Referral Program shall be solely borne by the Subscriber as per the rates and charges applicable by the Subscriber's respective telecom network provider.
- Brandspot365 reserves the right to reverse Referral Benefit amount mistakenly credited to the Subscriber's Brandspot365 Account.
- The participating Subscriber hereby declares that they have obtained due consent from the Prospective Subscriber to provide their contact details to Brandspot365 , and that Brandspot365 may contact them to offer its products and/or services. The participating Subscriber shall be responsible to Brandspot365 for any losses or claims that may be occasioned upon Brandspot365, in the event that this declaration is found to be untrue.
- Brandspot365 will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Subscribers if the Referral Program is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Brandspot365 or if the Subscriber/Prospective Subscriber is not able to participate in the Referral Program due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Brandspot365 such as war, natural calamities, epidemics, pandemics, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By participating in this Referral Program, it shall be deemed to be construed that the participating Subscribers have read and consented to the Terms and Conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The participating Subscribers and/or any person through the participating Subscribers shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Brandspot365 and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Subscribers participating in this Referral Program.
- Brandspot365 shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Brandspot365 website, App or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Referral Program is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Referral Program.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Brandspot365 and the Subscriber touching the true construction of this Agreement or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ahmedabad.